- Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry- F.A.A.O.
- Residency: Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami, Ocular Disease
- Internship: University Eye Center, New York, New York
- Externship: VA Baltimore, Maryland
- Optometry School: SUNY College of Optometry, New York, New York- O.D. M.S.
- College: University of California at Berkeley – B.A.
Dr. Brian Cho is an extremely devoted, passionate optometrist with well over 17 years of experience. He is committed to providing the finest and personalized eye care to patients of all ages. He is a firm believer that excellent health begins with proper perspective, education and prevention. Dr. Cho attended the prestigious State University of NY, College of Optometry, where he earned his doctorate and M.S. degrees in 2003. Afterwards, he further honed his clinical skills and refined his education by completing his residency at the world renowned Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami Florida. After his residency, Dr. Cho returned to NY to join a multi-location group ophthalmology practice and University Eye Center as Assistant Clinical Professor. In Spring 2018, Dr. Cho seized the opportunity to join a private practice in Bellport NY.
Bellport Perspective Eye Care’s vision is to provide the community with the highest level of comprehensive ocular health and vision care in a welcoming environment, with passion and integrity. With an in-depth background in ocular pathology, specialty contact lenses, and myopia control, Dr. Cho strives to meet the needs of this community. In his spare time, Dr. Cho enjoys spending time with his wife and three children and is an active member of his church. He also enjoys watching and playing sport with his kids.